Welcome to the Mayday! Underground Crafts & Art Show! Here’s some information about our three annual events and our wonderful venues. Be sure to join our email list for full details and updates so you won’t miss a single market!
The Spring Mayday! Underground show will take place on Saturday and Sunday April 30th and May 1st from 10-5 both days.
- SPRING MARKET (APRIL) & HOLIDAY MARKET (NOVEMBER):
- WHEN: The Spring Market is typically held on the last Saturday in April. The Holiday Market is held on Saturday and Sunday, the first full weekend of November. The last minute mini market, if held, is on the last Sunday before Christmas.
- WHAT: Rochester, NY’s largest indie craft show. Preview the art here, and follow our Facebook and Instagram pages for artist spotlights!
- WHERE, Spring Market (April) & Holiday Market (November): Village Gate Atrium, Second Floor, 274 Goodman St N, Rochester, NY 14607. Click here for a link to Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/GKHVmwxUABy
- Most years we also do a smaller “Last Minute Mini Mayday” the last Sunday before Christmas, at the Harley School 1981 Clover Street Rochester
- DRIVING/PARKING: There are several free parking lots around and behind the Village Gate building.
- ACCESSIBILITY: The entire show is wheelchair accessible *from the rear of the building* and there are accessible restrooms on both floors as well.
- OKAY, I’M HERE, NOW WHERE DO I GO? From the back of the building, enter at the double doors near The Children’s Institute and continue down the corridor. There are stairs and an elevator available. From the front of the building, go directly up the stairs.
- DO THE ARTISTS TAKE CREDIT CARDS, OR IS MAYDAY CASH ONLY? Most of the artists can accept both cash and credit cards but some may accept cash only. There is an ATM onsite.
- HOW ARE THE SWAG BAGS DISTRIBUTED? Swag bags are given to the first 40 shoppers each morning using a ticket system. We will start distributing tickets at 9:00am but be aware that the line begins forming before that. There will also be hourly opportunities for free swag bags, and a raffle for JUMBO SWAG BAGS!
- Please be sure to pick up a show program and thank our generous sponsors!
- LAST MINUTE MINI MAYDAY (DECEMBER):
- WHEN: DECEMBER 19, 2021 from 10am-6pm
- WHAT: Rochester, NY’s favorite last-minute indie craft show
- ACCESSIBILITY: The entire show is wheelchair accessible.
- DO THE ARTISTS TAKE CREDIT CARDS, OR IS MAYDAY CASH ONLY? Most of the artists can accept both cash and credit cards but some may accept cash only.
- HOW ARE THE SWAG BAGS DISTRIBUTED? We will have swag bags for the first 35 shoppers, but we aren’t sure yet how that will be implemented.
Join the mailing list to receive show notifications and calls for artist applications!