Welcome to the Mayday! Underground Crafts & Art Show! Our Spring and Fall shows are held at the Village Gate Atrium in Rochester, NY. (Please note that our Mini Mayday event location varies–sign up for email updates to stay up to date.)
- WHAT: Rochester, NY’s largest indie craft show. Preview the art here, and follow our Facebook and Instagram pages for artist spotlights!
- WHERE: Village Gate Atrium, Second Floor, 274 Goodman St N, Rochester, NY 14607. Click here for a link to Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/GKHVmwxUABy
- RIDING: Link to RTS bus service: https://www.myrts.com/
- DRIVING/PARKING: There are several free parking lots around and behind the Village Gate building.
- ACCESSIBILITY: The entire show is wheelchair accessible *from the rear of the building* and there are accessible restrooms on both floors as well.
- OKAY, I’M HERE, NOW WHERE DO I GO? From the back of the building, enter at the double doors near The Children’s Institute and continue down the corridor. There are stairs and an elevator available. From the front of the building, go directly up the stairs.
- DO THE ARTISTS TAKE CREDIT CARDS, OR IS MAYDAY CASH ONLY? Most of the artists can accept both cash and credit cards but some may accept cash only. There is an ATM onsite.
- HOW ARE THE SWAG BAGS DISTRIBUTED? Swag bags are given to the first 50* shoppers each morning using a ticket system. We will start distributing tickets at 9:00am but be aware that the line begins forming before that.
- Please be sure to pick up a show program and thank our generous sponsors!
- *50 bags each day for the Spring and Holiday Markets, 25 bags for the Mini Mayday Market.
Join the mailing list to receive show notifications and calls for artist applications!